How does the process work?
- We meet with the bridal couple before the event to discuss their wedding, either in person or by Skype. The couple is provided with a check list of scenes and images. This list is just a template and we work with the bride and groom to determine what images are most important to them. Some of these images may include
- First Look
- First dance
- Toasts: maid of honor, best man
- Cutting the cake
- Reception tables
- Bridal bouquet
- Each book is 10×10 inches in full color with dust jacket and lay flat pages. The books are minimum 20 pages and include approximately 15-25 images. The books are four color..
- We typically arrive 2-3 hours before your ceremony to draw the bride prep and have an opportunity to draw various scenes that may be used in the book.
- Guests enjoy watching us draw the unfolding events however we are careful to meld into the background.
- Once we have completed the artwork we will create a draft book for the bridal couple’s review.
- If I couple would like to purchase the artwork, we offer the artwork separately and each piece is approximately 11 x 14 in either watercolor or colored pencil. The original artwork is on 100% rag paper.
- The entire process to get your final book can take several months.
- Options such as note cards, prints or other novelties can be made using the images. Price on request.
Why have an artist drawing live at my wedding?
- Every drawing is uniquely personal capturing the moment
- Guests can check the progress as the illustrations develop
- Makes each guest feel special as part of the occasion.
- You can to purchase the original art work in addition to the wedding book
- Have fun seeing an artist’s interpretation of your special day
- Our artwork has a special value due to the major institutions that collect our work: The Library of Congress, United States Supreme Court Collection, John Jay College, and others.
Why have an illustrated wedding book?
- A personal keepsake, each book is totally unique, specially designed and drawn for you
How does the pricing work?
We quote based on the location of your wedding. Please contact us to receive a quote and to see if your date is available. We are NYC based and have local rates for venues located in Manhattan and Brooklyn. We are also able to travel to your destination wedding anywhere in the USA, Caribbean, Canada, Europe and more.