How Does the Process Work?
- We meet with the event planner or client prior to the event either in person or by Skype.
- Once we understand what type of event, whether a corporate party, private party, a conference, a festival etc we then work with the client to determine the best plan to cover their event.
- We will arrive 2-3 hours before the event to work on background details and figure out our plan and seating etc.
- Depending upon the client’s needs, we can finish the work during the event. Some clients want the work for the following day or a later date.
- Guests enjoy watching us draw the unfolding events however we are careful to meld into the background.
- Options such as note cards, prints or other novelties can be made using the images. Price on request.
Why have artists draw live your event?
- Creating a unique record of your event, which stands out in social media and marketing
- Many VIP’s love to get the original artwork as a thank you for participation.
- Artwork can be auctioned at benefits and fundraisers
- Event participants and guests are fascinated with the live drawings.
- Makes each guest feel special as part of the occasion.
How does the pricing work?
We quote based on the location of your event and whether you choose to include all originals. Please contact us to receive a quote and to see if your date is available. We are NYC based and have local rates for venues located in Manhattan and Brooklyn. We are also able to travel to your event anywhere in the USA, Caribbean, Canada, Europe and more.